Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Leave of Absence....

Sorry for not posting in a few weeks folks, I've been dealing with a bunch of bullshit that's precluded me from dropping my typical long winded musings. Between dealing with some health issues (nerve damage in a pretty sensitive area), going back and forth to California for work, and dealing with the near death of my dachshund Zorba (she's like my child--eat a dick if you don't get "pets") it's been a rough four weeks. Nevertheless, these significant life events haven't kept me from dominating the Chicago dining scene as I always do. Keeping that in mind, reviews of Vie (Western Springs), Yusho, Balena, Nellcote, Allium, The Ogden, and follow ups at Anthem and Chicago Q are all in the queue waiting to be processed. Stay tuned for reviews of some seriously good and seriously bad experiences.....

Until then 312.......

No comments:

Post a Comment